Charitable, educational and sports trips, home and abroad.
Every year pupils at Worth take part in a wide variety of trips and visits.
In the summer of 2023, there were four overseas trips including a music tour to Austria, a rugby tour to Canada and language trips to both Paris and Seville, while all of Years 7 and 8 went to a PGL camp on the Isle of Wight at the end of term. The 2022-23 academic year also included two ski trips, to Austria and Italy, covering all year groups, while there is an annual summer pilgrimage to Lourdes run by the Order of Malta Volunteers. There are also regular service expeditions, with Borneo and Uganda being the most recent due to COVID, while other recent trips include a hockey tour to Frankfurt, a biennial Year 12 visit to CERN in Geneva, a World War One battlefields trip to Belgium for Year 9 and a choir trip to Rome.
Find out more about some of our regular trips by clicking the links below:
- Music (Choir and Ensembles) trip to Austria
- Rugby tour to Canada
- Language trip to Paris for Years 10 and 12
- Language trip to Seville for Years 10 and 12
- Junior School trip to Isle of Wight
- Ski trip to Austria, December 2022
- Choir trip to Rome
- First World War Battlefields (Year 9)
- Sixth Form trip to CERN
- Pilgrimage to Lourdes with the Order of Malta Volunteers
- Voluntary service expedition to Uganda 2018
- Voluntary service expedition to Borneo 2019