Charitable, educational and sports trips, home and abroad.
Every year pupils at Worth take part in a wide variety of trips and visits.
In the summer of 2019, before the restrictions of COVID, there were a number of overseas trips for pupils including a service expedition to Borneo and a rugby tour to Canada and the USA. In addition, there was a Year 10 trip to Valencia, a Year 9 World War One battlefields trip to Belgium, a Year 8 trip to Mill on the Brue outdoor activity centre in Somerset and a Year 7 trip to PGL in France. The previous summer there was a choir trip to Rome and a hockey tour to Frankfurt, and our last overseas visit before COVID in March 2020 was a Year 12 visit to CERN in Geneva.
Find out more about some of our regular trips by clicking the links below:
- Year 8 trip to Normandy
- Year 12 work experience in Aurillac
- Spanish trip to Salamanca (Sixth Form)
- Paris trip (Year 10)
- Choir trip to Rome
- First World War Battlefields (Year 9)
- Peru expedition
- Rugby tour to Canada and USA
- Sixth Form trip to CERN
- Ski trip to Austria, December 2019
- Pilgrimage to Lourdes with the Order of Malta Volunteers
- Voluntary service expedition to Uganda 2018
- Voluntary service expedition to Borneo 2019